Is it true that a bragg apple cider vinegar diet can lose your weight? Seemly, you must prove it alone or you might have done it. If you really prove it, you can share your experience here. By the way, the bragg apple cider vinegar diet contains an acetic acid. It is a short chain fatty acid that is able to increase the decrease in blood sugar. Additionally, the acid is effective to decrease the blood sugar. It implies you may use it to keep your health from diabetes.
How Acetat Acid works on the Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Diet
Apple vinegar can pass two ways of fermentation in the manufacturing process. Firstly, the people make it with alcohol and yeast after they chop or smash the apple. Secondly, they change the yeast with bacteria. In the traditional process, it might need several days to result in acetic acid. This essence is the active component in the apple vinegar. It works to lose fat with some ways such as below :
1. Reduce blood sugar levels by increasing the ability of the liver and muscles to take sugar from the blood.
2. Reduce insulin levels by supporting fat burning.
3. Increase metabolism by increasing AMPK enzymes that can increase fat burning. In addition, this enzyme also reduces the production of fat and sugar in the liver.
4. Reduce fat storage in the stomach and liver with gene expression.
5. Burn fat.
6. Suppresses appetite.
The performance results of acetic acid came from studies using rat animals. Although using animals as a medium, the results will also be effective for humans. There is another study which uses 144 people in Japan using the vinegar.
See how to the Vinegar lose your weight
If you really want to use the Bragg apple cider vinegar diet to lose weight, try some simple ways below. Read and follow the instruction :
• Add it on your salad along with the olive oil or mix it into your drinking water.
• The amount of apple cider vinegar for the diet is 1-2 tablespoons or 15-30 ml per day. Divide into several times and mix with water. Start with 5 ml once a meal.
• The use of more than 15 ml at a time can cause nausea.
• Consuming vinegar acid purely a sign of adding water will make the mouth and esophagus burn.
• Avoid using apple cider vinegar in tablet form because it can make the throat burn.
Choosing the bragg apple cider vinegar diet is a good idea. It gives you a simple way to lose the weight. Another benefit is you can help your body keep healthy with it but use it wisely.